Our office is moving downstairs ssssllllllooooowwwwllllyyyyy!
I do not have picture-posting abilities at the moment and have great pictures to share.
We are enjoying summer. Busy building a garage/shop and eagerly planning our summer vacation to the coast.
Lastly, we know what a turtle-ferter is!!! I'll tell soon.
Sunday, June 13, 2010
Sylvie-Aganoti frequently asks, "Remember turtle ferters mama?". I have NO IDEA what she is saying. Clark has NO IDEA what a turtle ferter is.Of course we have questioned her. The following are facts about turtle ferters.
1. They are generally yellow--mostly on their backside.
2. Though, if I had one it would be blue.
3. Mine would be bigger than Sylvie's.
4. Turtle ferters can be found at Grandma's and Grandpa's. Whom, by the way, have NO IDEA what a turtle ferter is.
5. To eat one would be inappropriate, funny and even yucky!
This is what I picture occuring on Fridays at Grandma and Grandpa's when nobody is looking...