Sylvie-Aganoti frequently asks, "Remember turtle ferters mama?". I have NO IDEA what she is saying. Clark has NO IDEA what a turtle ferter is.Of course we have questioned her. The following are facts about turtle ferters.
1. They are generally yellow--mostly on their backside.
2. Though, if I had one it would be blue.
3. Mine would be bigger than Sylvie's.
4. Turtle ferters can be found at Grandma's and Grandpa's. Whom, by the way, have NO IDEA what a turtle ferter is.
5. To eat one would be inappropriate, funny and even yucky!
This is what I picture occuring on Fridays at Grandma and Grandpa's when nobody is looking...