Thursday, July 24, 2008

Gifts for Agnoti

A mom traveling to Ethiopia generously offered to bring Agnoti a Ziploc baggie with gifts in it. It's hard to decide what to send a one-year-old. Clark, Liam, Simon and I went to the mall last night and found an adorable little zebra. Of course they voted for a boy zebra! I couldn't have that, so today pulled off the boy collar and attached a black and pink collar. Walla, it's a girl! :) Margaux (our dog) was sure that zebra was hers, so Agnotie should find essence of dog slobber on her new gift's tail. My friend Jen has introduced me to the world of scrap-booking, which I did a little on the pic's we sent. I also had the pictures laminated, as the first place an infant puts anything is her mouth. These should hold up for awhile...


1 comment:

Outdrsycple said...

Cute pics and good idea about the laminating. I love to scrapbook, I even have a few pages for our little guy already done :)