Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Going Places!!!


Our Dossier is on the way to Ethiopia. We are officially waiting and it feels great, great, great!!!

This weekend Clark and I went to the Good Food Store. While cruising down the fragrant aisle of happiness (coffee), we found an Ethiopian blend. Of course we had to purchase some ($12.95 per lb., yikes!). The next morning we had a history lesson with the kids--Ethiopia is the birthplace of coffee--followed by a cup all around. Turns out Ethiopian coffee makes us all feel a little wild, jittery, jet-fueled, crazed.... I might cut back to a half a cup. The kids are never again to sample the Ethiopian blend. Clark was as happy as a clam.

1 comment:

Outdrsycple said...

Yay for the dossier! That is funny about the coffee! I never thought to look at the Good Food Store for ET coffee, not that I'm a big coffee drinker anyway. That blend might be bad news for me since I'm super sensitive to caffine. We got our updated number today #17 on the wait list.