Monday, July 6, 2009

Can One Like Purple Too Much?

I can not express the extent to which Sylvie-Aganoti enjoys the color purple. If given a choice, she hand's-down picks purple. She loves it!

This morning after waking up in her purple bedroom...

she opts for this yogurt...

and chooses to wear this shirt.


After running a couple of errands, I head to the director's house of the summer camp I am involved in to pick up my syllabus, where she plucks....


...this purple beauty right out of the flower box!

Oops.

Yes, one can like purple too much...

4 comments:

Becky and Naing said...

Purple is the color of royalty you know:) my favorite color too. Never too much purple.

Sarah Skarsten said...

As soon as I have time, she's getting a purple quilt.

Anonymous said...

there's no such thing as too much purple!

angie :)

kisha said...

She is growi g so nicely.. She too adorable ! Danny and her look so sweet togther.