Saturday, September 27, 2008

Shower

I went to Linsey's welcome home baby shower for Abdisa today. He is beautiful. So healthy. So happy.

Have you ever been doing fine and then your emotions hit you like a truck? Like a truck carrying livestock, big and stinky? Linsey is standing with Abdisa and I think, "Agnoti was supposed to be here..." Then Linsey asks how I am doing with the wait. I start crying. Not just a little crying. Snot running down my face crying. Which makes Linsey cry. So we stood and cried and hugged and cried some more.

Please God, let us hear good news about Agnoti within the next few days. I feel like I am crumbling.

There was more than one baby at the shower today.....

2 comments:

Outdrsycple said...

I hope you hear something soon!! I didn't know their was a shower for Linsey and Abdisa, I bet it was fun. Keep me updated.

Rebecca said...

I will be praying extra hard for you to hear good news soon!