Saturday, November 29, 2008

Head-cold

I've been battling a horrible head-cold for over a week. It has been affecting my ability to sleep, which in turn has been affecting my ability to parent (and Clark might say have a little something to say about the kind of spouse I've been lately!). Three days ago I lost my voice, those listed above might have done a little behind-my-back celebrating... Two days ago I became extremely emotional (I had myself a little cry at Thanksgiving dinner while everyone was sharing what they are thankful for). Yesterday I broke down and went to the doctor, as I was afraid to board an airplane with my new emotional, voiceless, uber-cranky personality. Diagnosis: double ear infection, strep throat, sinus infection. Yuck! I am now armed with HUMONGOUS antibiotics and, 24-hours later, a little bit better attitude. :)
I took the kids in to be swabbed and Simon has strep as well. I am so relieved that we both are back on the road to "better".

Clark, by the way, has been popping Vitamin C like a junkie. I hope he stays healthy for our trip.

Here is another favorite picture of S.A.; look at those eyelashes!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're feeling better today.
Sarah

Wayne and Steph said...

It's Mom, checking in.

Wayne and Steph said...

Mom again, working on my google acct.

Wayne and Steph said...

Still working...

Wayne and Steph said...

Let's see if that helped...