Tuesday, November 18, 2008

P7040762

Picture number P7040762. Our first offical meeting. It was in this picture I realized the little girl with the big hair-do was our daughter. I whooped and hollared like crazy. Then I sent the following email to our co-director...

"I FOUND HER (Agnoti)!!!!!!!!!!! SHE IS THE KIDDO THAT I HAVE HAD MY EYE ON TOO!!!!!! I am pretty sure she is the little girl in the last batch of pictures (Hope Kids 2008) in the yellow shirt with the big hair. The first time I saw her my stomach had butterflies (this was before our referral!!!). THANK YOU!!! Crystal and Clark"


Isn't she wonderful?

5 comments:

Sandee said...

Beautiful! So aweseome this princess blessing you now have.... Oh the baby cuddles to come!

Becky and Naing said...

Crystal, Congrats, I just saw the picture. She is beautiful, what great eyes!
Becky

Laura said...

She is beautiful. Just a little warning though Ethiopia doesn't like people to post pictures before your court date and she is officially yours, so I would either make your blog private until after court or take down the picture. I've heard of families that lost their child for posting pics. I sure enjoy reading about your journey and seeing the beautiful picture though.

A brief bio: said...

Laura, what you read was actually a small walk through history. We have passed court and are ok to post pictures. Thanks for your concerns though, it would be terrible to make that mistake and compromise the adoption! :) Crystal

Laura said...

Great I'm so happy for you she's beautiful and I'm sure will be so much fun.