Sunday, November 16, 2008

Referral

This is the email I sent our co-director the morning after missing her phone call... "I am hoping I did not imagine your phone call last night. I do not have a message on my machine this morning, which either means I deleted it, or that I was dreaming! If my memory serves correctly you said you had a question for us. Does it sound like, 'Would you like to adopt this wonderful little girl?' Lol!"

She wrote back... "We have a year old little girl. She is beautiful! Weak and a little malnourished. She had a beautiful head of hair but they had to shave it this week. She is weak, like I said but is healthy and will be just fine. She is beautiful--we all wanted to steal her!!! If you let me know today I will have them file tomorrow!"

Those were the most magical words we had ever heard. Of course we said yes, yes, yes, yes!!!

No comments: