Saturday, November 15, 2008

Take Our Breath Away

The first time we saw Agnoti was before her referral to our family. On June 29th I spied a picture of her that another adoptive parent had taken when they traveled to their child. The moment I saw her I had a physiological reaction--my hands were sweaty, I felt tingly, my heartbeat sped up. I yelled for Clark to come quickly. He looked at her and said, "Are you crazy? We ARE NOT falling in love with a picture of someone else's baby." I promptly ignored his gentle warning, proceeding to email our adoption group with the following... "I was wondering about the sweetie-pie with the "wild do" in 712 & 713!"


Here is the first picture we ever saw of Agnoti.


Agnoti, you take our breath away....

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Crystal,
She is without a dought one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen!!congatulations you guys!
Jenny

Wayne and Steph said...

This photo is one of my favorites even though she doesn't look too happy. Boy, does she ever seem to be happy now. Can't wait to hold her,sing to her,hug her,& get to know her. G.ma

Munchkins said...

She looks so much older with all that hair!!!! Is she the same age as Olivia? (17 months)???

A brief bio: said...

She will be 18 months on December 10th, our embassy date. Though her birthdate is a guesstimate. Olivia and Sylvie are very close in age! C.