Thursday, October 23, 2008

And here's #7

So it turns out (thanks Rebecca Smith!) when you are tagged you share 7 random facts and tag 7 other people. If you do the math on yesterday's post I am at 6 and 6. So....

Seven: I am really bad at Math. Ha! I really am. For example... The time I was in charge of getting my sister and I, and five kids, to Todd Utz' wedding. We showed up a day early. We also went to the wrong city. Bad Math. Then there was the time my sister and I, and five kids, went to Minnesota. I rented a vehicle for us with two fewer seats than we needed. Bad Math. Then there was the time I arranged flights and a rental car for a trip to Washington for my sister and I, and six kids. Never mind, you get the point... Bad Math.

Yes, my sister still speaks to me. No, we don't really take many trips together anymore. :) Xoxo, I love you Annie-bananie!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

I'm cracking up! You actually did all those things? Sooo funny!

Anonymous said...

"We showed up a day early. We also went to the wrong city"

I have to agree! This is so funny!
Were you laughing at the time or mad????

A brief bio: said...

Yes, sadly, I did do these things. About the day early, wrong city: We argued, we laughed, we rented a hotel room, we washed our wedding clothes in the sink and hung them up to dry and we bought the kids all matching jammies to remember the event by. :) It retrospect, it was wonderful. C.