Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Scenario Two:

The world is a place where things move slowly and we have to wait for a new court date for our paperwork to be reviewed again.

October 14th is the new day to look forward to. All cases were shot down today in court and most were reassigned in November. So, though it is frustrating, we are so, so glad to only be looking at two weeks.

A word about my co-workers: wonderful. This week, a surprise chocolate on my desk, emails and questions about our hopes for today, a very sweet and encouraging letter, amazing support. I am lucky to work where I do, surrounded by really great people.

xoxo, C.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It seems as though your prayer on the shooting star is answered. Two weeks instead of a month. Good for you guys. I hope you'll be leaving for Ethiopia soon.
Casey