Sunday, October 26, 2008

Words from Lily

We received this email from another Hope Adoption mom, whose daughter knows Sylvie-Agnoti from the orphanage:

Hi. Our new daughter, Lily (Yaebsira) was looking at some of the kids pictures from Hope and said, "Ooh, I like her." and pointed to Agnoti. She called her Agnot but said,"Sometimes we called her Agnoti too." We looked up your e-mail address and thought we'd send you a note about your sweetie. Lily said that Agnoti is so nice and quiet and doesn't "disturb" like some of the others. Lily is almost 12, so she does indeed enjoy her quiet time. Lily said, "I love the way she eats her food--she's so cute!" I always loved any updates on Lily, so I hope you don't mind me sharing. God Bless your evening, Cathy Mikus

Thank you Lily for your sweet words. And thank you Cathy, your email brightened our day.

2 comments:

Kristine said...

I concurr... Agnoti is a sweetie! :-) Praying for your court date.

Kristine

Mom and Dad Thompson said...

IT'S GREAT TO HEAR SOMETHING SO UP-CLOSE AND PERSONAL ABOUT OUR LITTLE GIRL. SHE'LL JUST BE THE BEST CHRISTMAS GIFT ANYONE COULD HOPE FOR!!!