Sunday, December 14, 2008

Coming Home!

My mom and Clark are in Washington D.C.; they are flying to Denver Colorado where they will have a seven hour wait. They both tried to get a different flight plan so that they wouldn't have to wait. Mom called this morning well I was asleep; She said Agnoti traveled very well, she also let my grandma try to talk to Agnoti on the phone. Agnoti likes to crawl on the floor and on mom and Clark's legs; she likes to laugh, play and eat. She also takes huge naps, she is a very easy-going baby and she is very smart. She will call again in Denver we're counting the hours.

Jacob

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome home!!! I can't wait to meet Agnoti, and to hear all about your adventures!

Angie

Anonymous said...

Welcome Home!
I am so glad you arrived safely.
I can't wait to hear ALL the details! Love You! Lois